Tournaments are generally “open” to all players.
The tournament entry process is now all online, and should be very similar for every tournament a player wishes to enter:
- Entries use a common website via Tournament Software
- Each player creates an account on the system allowing entry to all tournaments
- The system automatically creates a Tennis Ireland PIN number which identifies each player
- Payment for entering is done online via credit or debit card, or PayPal account
- Players receive emails to notify them that their entry has been received